
How do you like my new award? Pretty, no? Yes, it is. I got this from Mamahut. Isn't she sweet? Yes, she is. Thank you, Mamahut!!!
So, when receiving this award, you are supposed to name 6 things that make you happy. Kori over at Between a Whisper and a Roar listed 6 things that made her happy the other day and tagged us to do the same.
So, see how I can accomplish completing this all in one post? Yaay.....
6 things that make me happy:
1. The core of my life: God, my family (this of course includes my furkids), my friends (IRL and bloggy), my house(the fact that I have one), my car and my job (the fact that I have one).
(I cheated and put all of these into one.....but I've said it before and I'll say it again.....I cheat....that is how I roll)
2. Chocolate
3. Driving with the windows down on a not too warm and not too cool fall day.
4. Sleeping in late on a Saturday morning and then staying in bed and watching tv....wonder when I'll ever get to do that again!!!
5. Laying on a beach somewhere....just looking at the ocean.....so peaceful....
6. Watching Zander experience things for the first time.....seeing the excitement in his face....it makes me feel like I'm experiencing it for the first time too.....he's keeping me young....
And now, to pass on this pretty award:
Jennifer @ The Fun House
Tricia @ Zoo So Silly
Martini Molly @ I Need A Martini Now!
Ren @ Land of Ren
Kori @ Between a Whisper and a Roar
Lori @ Lori's Blog
Of course, all my bloggy friends make me happy.....that goes without saying....although, I just said it!
I'm gonna do the same as Mamahut did with hers and wait until these ladies visit to see if they want this.....if so......its theirs!

13 comments:
It looks so pretty on your blog...I just love what you've done with it ;) I love your favorite things too!
THANK YOU Karla!!! That's such a pretty award and I love the "happy" theme!! I will get a post up about it this week.
Hope you're having a great weekwnd! Thanks again!!
Congratulations on the award and great favorite things:-)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog :). I do enjoy London a lot, too, and go a couple of times a year in general. I have the 'mind the gap' mug ;)
Liked your list (and cheating is OK when it comes to blogging ;) and Zander is TOO, TOO cute!!!
OMG, thank you, Karla! What a wonderful surprise!! I got an award from Z's mom [happy dance] -- THANK YOU so much!
Awww little ol' me got an award. Oh yeah this had been a great day!
Congrats on the award!
And you might just want to come see who won my little giveaway...
:)
Congrats to you, Z's Mom! And I have one for you, too, over at My Place!! You've always been a Superior Scribbler in my mind, so double congrats to you!!
OH!
BTW, did you watch the news this morning???
Congrats on the award!!!
I concur!
Congrats on your award!
I am so jealous of you winning that Starbucks card. I still love ya though.
帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com
方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號
NATIONAL TAIWANUNIVERSITY
IWANNA
Post a Comment