Actually, I would like to thank Mamahut for an award she bequeathed to me - ain't it grand????

It's because my life is so exciting and my blog will one day be bound and considered one of the all time great reads!
Ok, so maybe its cause she thinks my son is adorable and she likes to look at his pictures. Either way, the award is mine! So, THANK YOU, Mamahut!!!!
I would now like to share the love and pass this on to some of my favorite reads:
Hippie Family - If it weren't for Tricia, it would have taken me even longer to find blogspot.com and start a blog. This is something I want to one day pass to Zander....so Thank You, Tricia!
Cakerwakers - Because Christy's Porgie and my Z are long lost relatives......they have to be.....they are too much alike to not be!!! I enjoy reading her blog because I can relate to her on so many levels...even though I'm not married, and I only have 1 kid and.....well, just take my word for it!
Kaysville Momma - Because she is just a wonderful human being. I totally know that just by reading her blog. I adore her adoption stories...and her recipes......and she is thrifty too.....and I LOVE a good bargain.

5 comments:
I came to make sure you found your award. Yay. I will bribe you as long as necessary to see the cute pic's of Z. LOL.
Congratulations on your award. You definitely deserve it. And thanks for passing on the love.
uuuuuhhhh, does it come with a prize? cuz, I missed the cookies today..
congrats, thankfully you are now my guru and will design a pretty page for miss t.. right :)
Wait... Did I win?? Are you passing this to me or just thanking me?
Ok where did my comment go from last night? Anyway---- thank you for the love!!!
Post a Comment