- Today the bug man came. YAAAY!!! Bugs-b-gone!!! His name is Andy and he grew up in a small town near my where my Dad grew up. He sprayed my parent's house last weekend so they bonded over some 2 headed calf. Turns out the calf belonged to Andy's cousin and my Dad knew his cousin because of the calf. Small world! Anyway, I'll have to ask my Dad more about that calf....
- Zander
losthid the remote control to our Tivo box in the living room. So now the tv is stuck on some infomercial channel. I have turned the house upside down (not literally) looking for that stupid remote. I checked in all his famous hiding places - the trash cans, the drawers, in the cabinet with my pots & pans, the basement (he LOVES to throw things through the cat door and watch them tumble down the steps.....it's nowhere! Did I mention I really hate infomercials? After 10 minutes I was seriously ready to buy a vacuum cleaner called The Shark. Seriously, where could that remote be??? - I was one of the Saucy Blogs listed on SITS this week. What is SITS? Its a wonderful little blogging community, brainchild of Heather and Tiffany, that links you up with blogs you might not have otherwise found. Go check them out! You could also win a cute little purse they're giving away.....you know....if I don't win it that is!
- I'm angry with a chick on Craig's List right now. I was supposed to go pick up a white wood dresser for Z's room from her after church this evening at about 6:30. She called me and left me a voice mail that she wouldn't be home til later, wanted me to call her and see if that was okay. So I called her back, left her a voicemail stating that was fine, I would go to my parent's house and wait for her call. I left my parent's house at 8:00 with my sleepy child and it is now after 10:00 and I STILL didn't get a call from her. So, unless she had a family emergency...she's pretty thoughtless and RUDE!!! Yeah, that's right, I'm talking about YOU, Hillary....of House Springs!!!
- I went to church tonight for my monthly Generate meeting. I'll have to do a whole post on this to describe this group. I'll just say here and now that we have a wonderful group of women at our church and I feel pretty lucky that this group formed just when I needed it.
- Zander is getting his 2 year molars....STILL. Do they call them the "2 year molars" because they are supposed to get them when they are 2 or because it actually takes them 2 years to pop through the gums? UGGH!!! He will be smiling one minute, then crying with a meltdown the next. Its like he's going through the change. I don't know whether to give him Ibuprofen or Midol. I love him though! He's so kissable and squeezable.....(see...he's asleep now so he's pretty angelic at the moment). Here are 2 such angelic moments I caught today:
Goodnight, sweet child! Tomorrow is a new day!
7 comments:
Smooth mention of SITS! You are totally entered.
That boy is so cute! Have you tried the teething tablets? They dissolve under the tongue and work wonders for my boy,
Oooh...teething tablets. I keep forgetting about those. I need to buy some more. Good thinking! Thanks, Mrs. R.
Ok so I'm dying to hear more about this two headed calf. Hmmmm... interesting. And yes teething tablets were an old reliable of mine when the boys were going through all that.
Zander is just the cutest little fella with that messy face all peacefully asleep in his high chair.
1. remote lost sux and drives me crazy for you!
2. the shark ROCKS...my neighbor w/ the twins has one and I got her a second from big lots..
3. I am also pissed with a cl chick.. you were going to drive to house springs????
Porgie never really got into hiding things, so I have no idea where your remote could me. I surely hope that it hasn't been thrown out with the trash already. That would suck.
Your little man is so cute! Hope the stupid Craig's List lady gets her "shtuff" straightened out soon!
I love how you were bashing the Craigs List chick and then headed directly to church.
Teething tablets rock, good call Mrs. R.
And I'll never get tired of looking at pictures of the Zzz-Man.
Post a Comment